Terms and standards for Master’s Program Admission
- Student shall not have been dismissed for a disciplinary action from another university.
- Student shall successfully pass any test or personal interview, identified by the Department of Admission and Registration.
- Student shall pay the due fees of the term, according to the fees due for each term. The fees shall not be refunded in case of withdrawal from the university.
- Students shall fulfill any other terms, specified by the department of Admission and Registration, and published at the time of registration.
Terms of joining the Master program:
To join the Master program of Everyone’s Smart University, it is conditioned to:
Attach the Bachelor certificate: The applicant shall have the Bachelor certificate
Attach a copy of ID card or passport: The applicant shall attach a copy of his passport or national ID card, provided that the available document is valid.
3To attach a copy of the student’s contract with the University, knowing that it can be got through the registration form on the University Website.
To attach a copy of the “Academic Record” of the Bachelor certificate.
The applicant shall provide a full copy specifies the status of the student (graduate), and supported by the seal of the Admission and Registration Department.
The applicant shall fill all details of the contract of the program to which he shall join, add the hand signature on each page, then upload it in the registration form.
Admission Mechanism for Bachelor Program:
- Admission shall be three times a year before each term, according to the period specified in the academic colander and published on the University Website.
Submit an admission application through the University Website via the registration page.
Following registration, the application shall be reviewed by Admission and Registration Department, then all notes shall be sent to the student via email, which he specified.
The admission priority shall be to those who have the highest grades.
Fees shall be paid through the payment link, which shall be sent through the email added in the application. The academic number shall be issued after payment and completion of the admission requirements.
The philosophy of the university is represented in education is a right for everyone, so students from different nationalities are accepted.
It shall not be conditioned for the student to have the Bachelor certificate during a specific number of years.
The following steps shall be adhered to successfully complete the registration:
Logging into the University website and choosing the registration option.
Filling the form of the admission application divided into three parts include: (Academic Information, Student information, files needed to be uploaded)
Attaching the Bachelor certificate on PDF format.
Attaching the academic record, if any, on PDF format.
Attaching the ID card or the passport on PDF format.
Downloading the student contract, and signing all its pages, then uploading it on PDF format
Reading and accepting the regulation of Admission and Registration, then choose (submit) option.